Best Places To Get Car Insurance Quotes For Young Drivers
Shopping around may be the only hope for teens to alleviate the costs of auto insurance. Getting a car comes packed with another series of financial responsibilities. Not having any form of insurance or ways to reimburse potential victims is illegal. If you want to know where are the best places to get car insurance quotes for young drivers, read our short and comprehensive article.
We present you some of the most attractive car insurance programs for teens.
- AARP/The Hartford offers a good-student credit, as well as a driver-training credit for those under 21 who complete an approved driving education course.
- Allstate offers a 10% discount to teens for completing an approved teenSMART driver-safety program, as well as a good-student discount up to 20%.
- Esurance offers a good-student discount of up to 10% on liability, collision and medical payment coverage. All other teen discounts vary state by state.
- Geico offers a good-student discount up to 15%. You can also take advantage of “family pricing,” which allows teens to move from your insurance policy to their own policies, while still receiving the same family rates. Your rates will also not be affected by the move.
- Liberty Mutual offers discounts for full-time students and recent graduates. Savings are also available when your teen completes a teenSMART program, as well as when you and your teen complete a Parent/Teen Driving Contract. Drivers under 21 can get special savings through a driver-training discount for completing a qualifying program.
- Nationwide offers a student discount up to 15% for those with good grades.
- State Farm offers several discounts, including a good-student discount, which can save your teen up to 25% for getting good grades. If they complete an approved Steer Clear safety course, they can save also save up to additional 15%.
Check our webpage for more info and free quotes. Click here!